The business assets you need have real, measurable dollar value. Some may be harder to measure than others, but they are valuable none the less.
Business assets not only protect your business, they also open up to an endless amount of ways to make money. If you ever chose to sell your business, your business assets would also have a huge impact on how much it would be worth.
Your Business Assets
1. Your list
- All the people who “like” you.
- All the people who subscribe to the information you provide.
- This is one of the most valuable assets you can develop.
2. Your own traffic
- Ads you place.
- Links to your site from other websites.
- Sharing on social media
3. Your own testimonials
- People who follow you and help establish your credibility
- People voluntarily provide validation of your offerings and expertise.
4. Your own content
- Articles on your blog
- Your email series
- Informational videos
5. Your MLM organization
6. Your relationship with your customers
- How you treat them.
- The value you bring to their lives.
- You have their best interests in mind.
7. Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What makes you different from everyone else?
- What unique value do you bring to the marketplace?
8. Your blog or website
- Your “place of business” online.
9. Your own product(s)
- Content you create and sell.
Every time you add more of these business assets, the value of your business increases.
Every time you add an email to your autoresponder sequence, it increases your remote control selling power. It’s like having another 100 sales reps working for you.
Every additional piece of content improves the relationship you have with your prospects.
- it further pre-qualifies them …
- it increases your conversions which means more money and more distributors …
- which means more people in your organization making you money …
- which allows you to buy more advertising …
- which means more prospects …
and the cycle continues.
Creating Business Assets
Does this sound overwhelming? It doesn’t need to. Remember, you don’t have to put everything together all at once. No one is able to do that. Just add these business assets one at a time, little by little, and pretty soon you’ll have a real, successful online business!